|Driving Test Articles
Reporting For Driving Practical Test
When the learner has to attempt the driving practical test they have to provide certain documents before appearing for the driving practical test. During the driving practical test the examiner will be examining the safety of the learner driver and overall safe driving.
The examiner also looks for:
- Confidence of the candidate driving the car
- How the candidates respond to the other road user
- Observation and anticipation power of hazards on the road
- Set of driving maneuvers
- Attitude towards driving and other road user
- The main important report is to bring document driving license with photo card and if forget to bring the license then the candidate will lose the driving test fees and will not be allowed to take further for the test. Always try to reach 30 minutes before the actual test starts. If you reached after the time period you won’t be able to continue with the test.
The driving standard agency may refuse to take the test if the following documents are not revealed:
- The candidates are required to bring the theory test pass certificate, any confirmation letter, pass the confirmation letter of multiple choice questions and hazard perception test.
- Proper and accurate vehicle license and insurance displaying “L” plate
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the test if they are not able to show the photo card and license. They have to loose fees for this mistake.
- If the candidate has an old style paper license with driver signed license and legal passport must be revealed on the test day before entering into the exam hall.
- No other form of identification will be accepted if the candidate will not take both parts of driving license.
- The candidates have to provide a compulsory basic training certificate for motorcycle riding test.
- If the candidate has passed the module one and wants to appear the module two must accompany the module one certificate with them.
- Before applying for the test, due to some reason if the driving license is misplaced must be informed immediately to driver vehicle license agency.